Roofing Materials and Systems
Objectives and Scopes:
The Objective of the Commission are:
• to maintain and grow the international network of professionals who have an active interest in the performance of roofing materials and systems
• to promote the exchange of ideas and findings of relevant research.
Current Work Programme:
To compile a series of Reports, recording the findings of meetings and discussions
• Publication of a Research Roadmap on Roofing Materials and Systems
The Commission has the following internal Task Groups Groups:
• TG A: In service performance of TPO single ply membranes. Chair(s) to be appointed
• TG B: Improving resilience of roofs to wind damage. Chair(s) to be appointed
• TG C: Second Generation Sustainable Roofing. Chair: Mr. Thomas Hutchinson, Hutchinson Design Group, USA
Links with RCI (formerly Roofing Consultants Institute) and IFD (International Federation of Roof Workers)
Members of this Working Commission have to be either a Representative of a CIB Member Organisation or an Individual CIB Member, or they have to be appointed as Commission Member by RILEM.
W083 is a joint Commission of CIB and RILEM - the Réunion Internationale des Laboratoires d'Essais et de Recherche sur les Matériaux et les Constructions. The Commission was established in 1983.
|Edit date: %13-%02-%2017|