Objectives and Scopes:
The Commission aims to provide a scientific basis for the preparation of design standards, building codes and recommendations with particular reference to the structures of load bearing walls, prefabricated panels, in-situ cast concrete and masonry.
Current Work Programme:
Commission Working Groups have been established in order to prepare documents (e.g. state-of-the-art on specific aspects of the wall structures, reports on pren-ormative research activities, draft recommendations) which serve as the basis for the discussions during the Commission Meetings. The following Working Groups are currently active:
• WG1: Serviceability of Masonry Walls Convenor: Hipólito Sousa, Portugal
• WG2: Preparation of Codes on Masonry.
• WG3: Rehabilitation of Large Panel Buildings
• WG4: Historic Masonry Buildings.
• WG5: Reinforced and Pre-stressed Masonry. Convenor: J. Kubica, Poland
• WG6: Seismic Design of Masonry Structures.
• WG7: Complex Shapes in Masonry
• Repports from annual meetings
• Guide for Reinforced and Pre-stressed Masonry
W023 has Liaisons with:
• CEN TC125, CEN/TC250/SC6 and CEN/TC250/SC8
Members of this Working Commission have to be either a Representative of a CIB Member Organisation or an Individual CIB Member. In addition in this commission some honorary commission members have been appointed based upon their exceptional contribution to the commission in the past.
|Edit date: %09-%02-%2017|