Facilities Management and Maintenance
Objectives and Scopes:
The Commission aims:
• to foster a deeper understanding of how our built environment influences human behavior, health and organizational productivity
• to promote the strategic and operational value of facilities management and asset maintenance in meeting emerging business challenges
• to forge closer links and collaboration between the financial, technical, sociological and operational aspects of facilities management and asset maintenance through an integrated resource management approach
• to disseminate the findings of research work on facilities management and asset management to a wider audience
• to provide a forum for the exchange of know-how and best practice in education, research and industry that addresses physical workplace and functional workspace demands
• to communicate the work of CIB W070 by publication of its symposium proceedings.
Current Work Programme:
The Commission Work Programme is being rewritten.
• publication proceedings of conferences
• Publication of a Research Roadmap on Facilities Management and Maintenance
CIB W070 has Liaisons with ABRAFAC and EuroFM
The Commission has a relationship with the CIB Encouraged Journal "Facilities"
Members of this Working Commission have to be either a Representative of a CIB Member Organisation or an Individual CIB Member.
|Edit date: %23-%05-%2017|