Global Construction Data
Objectives and Scopes:
The Task Group aims to contribute to improving:
• the effectiveness of national processes for the gathering of data on various aspects of construction
• international availability and comparability of such data.
Current Work Programme:
The Task Group's Work Programme includes:
• first international audit of construction related data and their availability and comparability
• assessment of the international demand for construction related data
• international data collection and coordination
• presentation of international coordinated construction related data via a designated website
Once the system of international data collection has been made operational it will be facilitated to produce annual data updates on selected, construction related key aspects.
• 2011: questionnaire for first international data audit
• 2011: set up of a designated website and a community
• 2012: data survey report
• 2013: national data sets and reports
• 2013: first annual publication of international construction data
• 2013: final Task Group Report.
The Task Group operates in close cooperation with W055 - Construction Industry Economics
Members of the Task Group are appointed representatives of CIB Member Organisations or Individual CIB Members
TG81 was established in June 2010 and has a mandate until the end 2013
|Edit date: 19-12-2011|