|Proceedings of 38th International Symposium CIB W062 on Water Supply and Drainage for Buildings, held on 27 - 3- August 2012 in Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Edit date: 09-09-2014|
These are the Proceedings of the 38th International Symposium on Water Supply and Drainage for Buildings, in conjunction with the CIB Working Commission W062, in Edinburgh on 27 - 30 August 2012.
The proceedings contain 51 papers reflecting current research on the following areas:
• hot and cold water supply and demand;
• above ground and roof drainage;
• rainwater and wastewater re-use;
• public health engineering;
• sanitary appliance provision; modelling; and
• codes and standards.
The proceedings are organised into four sessions:
• Sustainability, rainwater and re-use of wastewater’;
• Drainage and sanitation’;
• Water demand and supply’ and
• Water and energy efficiency’.
|You can order a hard copy (if available) from [email protected]|