|Implementation of Safety and Health on Construction Sites|
|Edit date: 25-03-2015|
Total Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Implementation of Safety and Health on Construction Sites, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 1999.
These Proceedings contain 125 refereed state-of-the art papers on aspects of Safety and Health on Construction Sites, under the following headings:
- Safety management and planning
- International practices in safety management
- Safety quality
- Safety culture
- Safety improvement
- Work ability on construction sites
- Cost and productivity
- Education and training
- Design engineering safety
- Fatigue and human error
- Safety assurance
- Law and regulation
- Innovative safety technology
- Site safety
- Automation and hazard management
- Hazard control and indoor pollution
- Subsurface safety engineering
- Medical and health management I - II - III
- Accident statistics and risk analysis
- Program implementation and audits
- Standards/fall protection
- Safety Management
Price for CIB Members and Non-Members EUR 110.00 (excl. VAT 6%, with thin the European Union).
Distribution in the Netherlands P&P free.
For orders from outside the Netherlands P&P will be charged, unless prepayment.
In other currencies: US$130.00 GBP 78.
|You can order a hard copy (if available) from email@example.com|