Objectives and Scopes:
The Task Group aims to contribute to improving:
• the effectiveness of national processes for the gathering of data on various aspects of construction
• international availability and comparability of such data.
Current Work Programme:
The Task Group's Work Programme includes:
• international audit of construction related data and their availability and comparability
• assessment of the international demand for construction related data
• international data collection and coordination
• presentation of international coordinated construction related data via a designated website.
• 2018: international construction statistics in a pilot database
• 2018: report on limitations, issues and other considerations related to the development and maintenance of such database
• 2018: publication with scientific papers from CIB conferences on aspects of international construction data
• 2019: final Task Group Report.
The Task Group operates in close cooperation with W055 - Construction Industry Economics
Members of the Task Group are appointed representatives of CIB Member Organisations or Individual CIB Members
TG81 was established in June 2010 and had an initial mandate until the end 2013, which has been extended, first until the end of 2016 and subsequently until the middle of 2019.
|Edit date: %15-%03-%2018|